Tuesday 24 September 2013

THE DEATH OF MC LOPH'S MOTHER - MRS OBIAJULU

mc loph mother is dead

She passed away a few days ago at a private hospital in enugu after battling an
 undisclosed disease.
After the death of her son, Nwaozo Obiajulu aka MC Loph, Mrs Obiajulu accused 
Emeka Morgan (his manager) of killing him. This where her words in an interview 
months before her death;Emeka Morgan killed my only son and daughter, 
left me childless and handicapped. Since Obiajulu died, the only time I set 
my eyes on the so-called Morgan was in May 2012, when he came with 
Obi Madubogu, gave me a bag of rice, a gallon of groundnut oil and 60 thousand naira
and asked me never to allow Nkiru (MC Loph’s wife) to have a share of the money.
But I couldn’t, I gave the money over to Nkiru after he left and it was used to fix the
Camry with which she does most of her run arounds in Lagos. 
Since then, he had neither called nor checked on me again.  
So sad! May her soul rest in eternal peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment