Sunday 15 September 2013

Pusha T On Lil Wayne’s ‘Dedication 5′: “It Was Trash”


Pusha T’s differences with Lil Wayne see no end in sight. After hosting an impassioned listening session in New York City for his forthcoming My Name Is My Name album, King Push stopped by Hip-Hop Nation to attend to more personal matters.
At the top of the month, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper sent out an indirect jab at Weezy in the midst of the Dedication 5 mixtape fervor. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…,” Pusha wrote. When asked what his thoughts on the project were, he kept it one hunnid: “Of course I listened to it! It was trash.”
“In being fair too, Carter II Wayne was mean and I wouldn’t want to blame it on drugs or lack thereof cause I don’t want to just feel like people fall from grace like that,” he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment